- We cater business functions, parties, galas, weddings and other events throughout South Texas.
- We work in a variety of locations, including homes, offices and ranches.
- We can provide linen, glassware, table settings and decorations.
- We staff your events with a team of highly skilled professionals.
- We offer gourmet to-go meals for either pick-up or delivery.
- We specialize in top-quality, eye-catching cuisine.
- We create menus that are inspired from dishes around the world.
- We use only fresh ingredients, including homegrown herbs.
- We readily accommodate special dietary needs.
- We consistently focus on quality, creativity and reliability.
- We work with you to customize each menu and create the perfect ambiance.
- We will adapt our menu offering and services to your budget and location.
- Executive Chef Michael Bomberg and his wife Rocio opened Spice of Life in 2004.
- Mauricio del Valle Prieto, Rocio’s brother, serves as the company’s catering manager.
- Spice of Life has established a strong and loyal client base throughout South Texas.
- In 2007, the company added its “Gourmet To-Go” takeout service.