We help you create a truly unforgettable social or family occasion, large or small, at home or outdoors, throughout South Texas:
- We served an authentic seven-course Tuscan dinner in The Dominion Country Club for a 20-person Italian tour group reunion. The menu included charred lamb and eggplant on rosemary brochettes, papardelle pasta with Semolina seared scallops and homemade tiramisu…with premium wines to match!
- A Sunday brunch for 50 out-of-town guests in the home of a hostess challenged for time featured gourmet Southwest selections such as south-of-the-border omelettes to order, black beans with queso fresco, spicy white chicken sausage, buñuelos, churros, and chocolate flan.
- Standard appetizer fare was kicked up a notch at a Super Bowl party for 60. Scoring big were Hong Kong hot wings, Spago-style pizzas, Blue Ribbon smoked sirloin chili, Gold Brick sundaes and giant carved cheese football centerpieces!
- A Bar Mitzvah brunch celebration for 275 featured gourmet brunch fare…fully Kosher, prepared and served at the Temple.
- Friends and family honored a prominent doctor on his 70th birthday with a wild game connoisseur’s dinner featuring giant shrimp, quail, buffalo and flambeéd desserts - all cooked and served on location at the physician’s Hill Country ranch.